ELTI Application for Admission
ELTI is accepting applications for Spring 2024, Summer 2024, and Fall 2024.
NOTE: All supporting documents must be submitted HERE. PLEASE do not send them through email.
Before you begin:
- Check visa wait times here.
- Make sure you have your documents ready for submission. You will need
- A valid passport
- Proof of high school completion (if you are under 25 years of age)
- An official bank statement from within the past six months (F1 students only)
As you fill out the application form:
- Include your address in your home country. This is required by the U.S. government.
- Include YOUR email address. We cannot send your I-20 to anyone but you.
- Include the phone number and email address of an emergency contact (someone we can call or email if you have an emergency).
After you submit the application form:
- Pay the nonrefundable $60 USD application fee here. NOTE: Starting December 1, 2024, the application fee will increase to $90 USD.
- Make sure you have uploaded all required documents.
- Check your email frequently for updates.
Important information about the bank statement (F1 students only):
- Statements can be from one or more accounts, but the amount must total the equivalent of $25,000 USD.
- Add $6000 USD for your husband or wife if you bring them with you.
- Add $3600 USD for each child you bring with you.
- Tell us who the bank statements belong to if they are not yours.
We look forward to reviewing your application. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Traducir / Traduire / Übersetzen / Перевести / يترجم / 翻译 / 翻訳 / 번역하다
All fields marked with an * are required fields.